Please login to reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1solar 

10/10 Reviews! EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:58 am

solar

Technician

Technician
Hello Guest

Since the reopening of the Forum Reviews section, we reached out to the help forum and asked for a simple appearance review and this is what we've received:

From Derri (official reviewer):

10/10 Reviews! Yourfo10
   Solar Promotion

10/10 Reviews! 2hewum10General Forum Appearance 10/10 Reviews! 1010

• My first thoughts on the design were clean, modern and simple. You don't exactly have a banner, you more have a logo which suits the forum perfectly. I find this logo blends well with the forum colours and fits well within the navigation bar. In regards to your forums colour scheme I find the colour scheme to be very modern and simple looking, the black, white/cream and grey colour with the very thin vertical lines looks very clean and modern like I said. While these are common colours you see on forums I think given the shape and design of your forum, it makes it look very unique. The forum index itself looks very neat and tidy and everything is perfectly aligned. The same could be said for your forum legend, it looks very tidy and well aligned with your forum.

Overall the design of the forum is excellent, plain and simple and I can't find really any fault with the forums general appearance. I am therefore going to give you full marks for this review.

Well Done!

From Jadster:

10/10 Reviews! Yourfo10
   Solar Promotion

10/10 Reviews! 211General Forum Appearance 10/10 Reviews! 1010

Upon opening the link to your website, I was absolutely drawn into the website. In my eyes, your theme is amazing. The banner you have used is not to big but also not too small. The logo/banner has a very nice font that fits very nicely with your site's dark design. The colors of your theme also work very nicely with one another, you don't see any white on white and black on black. You have 1 light and 1 dark color which they work perfectly together seeing as how 1 of those colors is a neutral color. The navigation bar has a very nice and friendly design to it making your theme more professional which in turn makes your site look more professional. One last thing I must comment on is the icons used on the forums! They look so nice and sleek and seeing as how they are all the same, it makes the theme look more unique.    Overall,    Solar Promotion has a very good design and like I said, by far your banner/logo is the best stand out feature by far. Also the icons used on each forum work greatly and look all similar so it makes it look better as they all work together!

We just wanted to thank you for the nice reviews and compliments!
We'll continue improving the forum to the likes of our members.

Thanks again,
ddoesmc & Solar.  Rose

https://solarpromotion.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]